RecordPad Sound Recorder Description
RecordPad is an sound recording program for Mac OS x. Using RecordPad you can quickly and easily record audio notes, messages, or annoucements in either wav of mp3.
RecordPad is designed to be very easy and intuitive to use. Within minutes you will be able to start a recording, save it, and replay the file.
* Records sound, voice, notes, music on any other audio.
* Saves recordings in wav or mp3.
* MPEG Layer-3 encoding offers contant of variable bit rates from 8 to 320kbps with optional crc error checking and joint stereo modes.
* Wave encoding at sample rates between 6000 and 196000Hz in PCM or many other codecs and bits.
* Records files in the background while running other programs.
* Designed to be simple and robust for professional and corporate recording applications.
About NCH Software
NCH Software is a leader in audio, video, music, mp3, cd, dvd, telephony, dictation, transcription, business, and computer utility software for Windows, Palm, Pocket PC and Mac OS X. NCH has released over 80 products since 1993 and have received many awards for software excellence. Download Software for DJ, broadcast, stream, record, edit, convert, burn, mix, split, tag, rip and play audio files for wav, mp3, and other popular file formats.
RecordPad Sound Recorder Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
RecordPad Sound Recorder Requirements
OS X (10.2 or later).